Saturday 26 January 2013

Location Choice

Since deciding on the plot of my opening sequence it was clear to me exactly where I wanted to film the majority of it. I live right next to a small quiet woods that was perfect for my chase and abduction sequence. Before shooting I have gone round and taken some photos of places which fit in with my final storyboards. 

This shot shows the tree where Daisy will pause to catch her breath. 
 This next shot is the 180° shot of the previous, potentially to use when Daisy starts to run away again.
This shows the view from the tree, potentially a use for a POV shot as Daisy walks round the tree.
This shot and the next shot so a slight hill with potential for a high angle shot to show indicate Daisy's role as the victim. 
 Here is where I will shoot Daisy running from behind and also for the camera facing up at her face as she runs. 

This is another place where I can film Daisy running away from the camera.
The next two shots are for a part that I am adding into my second edit, where the abductor is taking a short cut whilst chasing Daisy. This shot on the left will show him running away. And on the right will be a close-up of his foot climbing over the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment