Friday 8 February 2013

Extra Storyboards.

After hearing the feedback from my teacher and target audience I have made some extra storyboards for some additional shots to be added into my second edit. I have also made a rough storyboard for the titles, showing the text I have chosen to use.




One of the points that came up to be improved was the use of props. These three extra shots include Daisy, with a stylish backpack containing some daily items that would be associated with a teenage girl, including, nail varnish, perfume, a phone, headphones and also a book ironically entitled 'Girl, Missing'. 


               


Secondly, more close-ups were needed so once again, I have draw some shots of Daisy in close-up but also of the abductor. 

      



Finally I have drawn some shots that include the abductor more, to make sure that it is clear what and who Daisy is running from. 





No comments:

Post a Comment